The darkest chapter of the Assassin’s Creed franchise
The darkest chapter of the Assassin’s Creed franchise, Assassin’s Creed Rogue has been remastered for Xbox One and PlayStation4 system, now featuring 4K resolution on Xbox One X and PlayStation4 Pro (1080p on Xbox One and PS4 system), high-resolution textures, and improved shadows and lighting in addition to several other graphical enhancements.
18th century, North America. Amid the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Assassin Brotherhood, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the colonies. After a dangerous mission gone tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him, to ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
In Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal to bring down the Assassins for good.
The most beautiful version of the game
Play Assassin’s Creed Rogue with remastered visual improvements on next-gen platforms:
- Upscaled graphical resolution allowing you to play in 4K on Xbox One X and PlayStation4 Pro (1080p on Xbox One and PS4 system).
- Enhanced graphics with improved environment rendering, upscaled shadow resolution, denser crowds, and more.
Become the most feared assassin hunter in history
Experience the Assassin’s Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never-before-seen skills and weapons:
- Equip Shay’s deadly air rifle for both short- and long-range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialized bullets and grenades.
- Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced Eagle Vision. Constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, along rooftops, and among the crowd.
Slowly descend into darkness
Witness Shay’s transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience firsthand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood.
Improved naval gameplay
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered builds on the award-winning naval experience from Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag. Cast off in your ship, the Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of America’s river valleys:
- Unpredictable enemy tactics: Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
- A variety of weapons: Burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire behind to burn enemy ships, and the Puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine-gun-like fire.
- An arctic world full of possibilities: Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs as cover during naval battles.
A vast, diverse open world to explore
Shay’s story will allow you to explore three unique environments:
- The North Atlantic Ocean – Experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground.
- The River Valley – A large hybrid setting of the American Frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration.
- New York City – One of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
Bonus missions, customization packs, and additional bonus content included
Two bonus missions from the original edition:
- The Armor of Sir Gunn Quest where you’ll explore North America to find the remains of Sir Gunn and solve his great mystery.
- The Siege of Fort de Sable including a bonus fort-raiding mission at sea, in the North Atlantic territory of the New World.
Customization packs allowing you to personalize your character:
- The Master Templar Pack including three outfits, weapons and items to customize your ship.
- The Explorer Pack including weapons and items to customize your ship.
- Bayek’s legacy outfit.
Additional bonus content available via the Ubisoft Club Rewards Program:
- Legacy Assassin outfits including Altaïr, Ezio, Connor, Edward, Arno, Jacob, and Aguilar.
- The Jackdaw Pack including items to customize your ship.